Best Baby First Aid Kit 2019
The best first aid kits for babies should not be missing from the home of any parent regardless of the child’s age.
First aid kits are used to provide the necessary initial care during any minor injury like cuts, wounds, minor burns, abrasions, insect stings, etc.
A first aid kit should never be used to treat a severe medical condition. It only serves as a first emergency medical care until you get proper medical help.
This baby first aid kit buying guide was updated on March 3, 2019.
Whether you build a first-aid kit for scratch or buy one already made, there are several essential things to include making sure your baby is safe in every situation:
- Nasal aspirator
- Baby thermometer
- Medicine Dropper
- Baby nail clippers
- Baby brush or comb
- Cradle cap brush
- Emery boards
- Sterile gauze
- Saline nasal drops
- Antibiotic cream (consult your doctor for recommendations)
- Alcohol swabs (ask your doctor for recommendations)
- Antibiotic ointment (consult your doctor for recommendations)
- Age-appropriate Band-Aids
- An emergency contact card (with pediatrician and other important info for caregivers)
Here is a selection of Best First Aid Kits for Infants:
American Red Cross Deluxe Health and Grooming Kit– includes items you’ll use from infant to toddler. All products are 100% quality, safe for the baby and thoroughly tested — the design’s perfect for keeping things together, both at home and on the go.
The kit includes a step-by-step guide for first aid instructions.
The kit includes nasal aspirator, digital thermometer, medicine dropper.
The Safety 1st Stock gives parents all the essentials they need- well-stocked nursery and diaper bag.
The kit includes:
- A sizeable hanging case for nursery & smaller case for the diaper bag
- Soft brush and comb
- Easy-grip comb with two types of teeth for detangling
- Cradle cap comb
- Nail clippers and emery boards
- Fingertip toothbrush and toothbrush holder
- Two nasal aspirators
- Bottle medicine dispenser
- Thermometer and twelve thermometer probe covers
- Ten alcohol wipes
- Emergency info card
- Fever tracker card
Wallaboo Basic First Aid Kit – is carefully selected for first aid needs for your infant. All products are 100% quality, safe for the baby and fully tested.
Your child needs primary help differently than a child older than 1 year. The kit includes a step-by-step guide for first aid instructions. It’s perfect as hand luggage.