The bonding between mother and the baby from breastfeeding time help to create a strong and emotional connection. In your arm, the baby is feeling protected and loved.
Health professionals recommend that breastfeeding begin within the first hour of a baby’s life and continue as often and as much as the baby wants.
Breast Milk is Magic
- His composition changes with the baby age.
- Breast milk adapts when the baby is sick and provides the necessary antibodies.
- Reduce the risk of developing diseases for mother and baby.
- Breast milk is rich in essential omega fatty acids in the development of muscles and brain.
- Milk produced during the night helps the baby to sleep better.
- Mother’s milk produced for baby boys is richer in fat and protein than that for baby girls.
Cool things about breastfeeding in the night
- Nursing mothers sleep more than mothers who feed their babies with milk powder.
- Babies often want to eat more at night because breast produces more milk.
- The breast milk produce during the night contains a lot of melatonin and helps the baby to develop their circadian cycles.
- During the night, breast milk is rich with substances that stimulate the brain and induce sleep.
- Overnight lactation can be important for long-term stable milk production.