So….you’re 34 weeks pregnant, you need to start to pack a bag with everything you need at the hospital, for you and the baby. Where do you start? You don’t want to forget the essential thing, but do not exaggerate with the packing.
- 3 sleepsuits, depending on how long you think you’ll stay in the hospital;
- 1-2 woolen cardigans;
- Baby blanket;
- 1 pack of nappies;
- 1 toiletry bag with baby soap, shampoo, body lotion, cotton wool, baby wipes, bottom cream, and hairbrush;
- 1-3 cotton nighties or pajamas (with the easy front opening if you plan to breastfeed);
- Towels and facecloths;
- Disposable pants and very absorbent sanitary pads;
- Cooling face spray;
- Toiletry bag;
- Magazines and books;
- Your medical file;
- Breastfeeding pads and soothing compresses;
- Nipple cream;
- 2 nursing bras.